We invite coaches, counselors, HR professionals and leaders who are interested in working with groups and teams which would like to develop their presence and use of self in a group/team setting to a powerful and dynamic learning experience.
The Gestalt approach to group work is the methodology of this training. This powerful method of working with groups has proved effective in numerous settings, such as in organizational change interventions, group coaching, therapy and workshop training.
In this training:
- Program participants will be presented with Gestalt theory, concepts and practice that influence observation and intervention skills for working at multiple levels of group process.
- There will be teaching and practice sessions designed to support skill development in working with groups.
- A personal learning group is designed to facilitate participants’ integration of group leadership issues.
- The experiential learning power of this Gestalt workshop is enhanced by three afternoon working sessions with a volunteer client group – where there is opportunity to practice with a real group and where you, as group leader, receive feedback on your presence and use of self.
- At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to identify and use the basic method of Gestalt group work and to lead various kinds of groups and teams.
This workshop supports participants to become effective facilitators of group process in various setups, including coaching groups and teams, organizational development, change management leadership, and more.
- We will be working in English.
- Maximum number of participants is 20.
This program is accredited for 44 ICF CCEU hours.
Place: Hilton ParkSA, Maçka, İstanbul
Price: US$ 1,990 + VAT
US$ 1,890 + VAT if paid in full before June 1st.
(We offer 5% discount for Gestalt Coaching Program in Istanbul graduates)
More Info and Registration: Please call or email Seda Yılmazyurt at +90(212)325 9850 / firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form at the end of this page (below).